Travel Europe to USA Power Plug Adapter Adaptor Convert



This plug adapter is for European electronics devices that have 2 round prong and converts them to the America style with 2 flat parallel prongs. - Most electronic devices have a 110v-220v transformer or dual voltage (110/220 VAC) for worldwide use. If your devices have it, all you have to do is simply plug this adapter and you can use it in the USA. Note : This adapter does NOT CONVERT the Voltage. This is NOT A TRANSFORMER!!

Collections: Plugs, Switches & Adapters

Type: Electrical

Vendor: Trisonic

Related Items